Monday, December 15, 2008

Well it looks like it is going to take a miracle for me to lose weight. I am down 1 pound from last week. When I had the stomach bug i got down to 255 I was excited. HA I am still not eating normally and I gained all of the lost weight back. I need some help to figure this out I am extremely frustrated at this point with laundry and people being sick. Em is sick today it seems like it is never ending and we just can't get back on schedule. The stress levels are pretty high here. I was feeling so rewarded with the sick weight loss I knew I would gain some of it back because I had lost it so quickly but all of it... Come on...

Ofiicially 260...


1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

It is a shame that I do not live closer Melinda. We could help each other out. As you noticed I am sure, ; ) LOL, I am a bit more curvy then I really need to be, LOL. Now I don't wanna be a stick, but I would not mind being not quite so curcy.

I will be praying for you
Hugs
Amy