Wednesday, December 3, 2008






We will start at the beginning. I am ashamed of how much weight I think that I need to lose. I am motivate. I would like to lose 100 pounds by Christmas of 2009. I pray that God will give me the strength to do it and that I will have the support of my family.

My Christmas present from my husband this year which is something that I asked for is a Keys center G elliptical. Definately more than we would have probably spent on something else but at this point I know that I really need to lose the weight and going to the gym has not been an option for me. I am not ready to start teh dieting part of the weight loss yet I am postponing that until after some of the holidays. The main reason for my wanting to lose the weight is I continue to see the medical problems that my parents have and I realize that I am rapidly travelling down the same path. This is not what I want for my children and I would like to enjoy them more as they grow up.

I am posting my pictures as I go on my journey. 1 to keep me motivated. 2. So I can see my progress. 3. So that hopefully it will inspire someone else to do the same.

I am currently 263.5 pounds. My ultimate goal weight is 130.
Shorter term goals to be 200 pounds by June.

Mini goals... try to exercise for at least 30 minutes 6 days a week.
try to drink 64 oz water.
I want to try and post pictures at least 2 times a month.
Post weight once a week.

No comments: